A- A A+

Go to Enic-Naric homepage

You need information on recognition issues as

Higher Education Institution

Credential evaluator


Individual wishing to study/work abroad

UNESCO Regions

home > Contact details
Contact details

If you have a question about the recognition of your degree, diploma or qualification in one of the countries listed in the right column, please click on the name of that country and contact the corresponding national information centre for expert assistance.

For information on recognition procedures in other countries not listed here, please see the UNESCO Regions section of the present website and contact the national authority in charge of higher education issues.