change font dimension

A- A A+

change layout site

change the site contrast

screen reader

I need to have my qualification(s) evaluated

Applying for credential evaluation/recognition is often an essential step when planning to work abroad. It assists you and foreign organisations to understand how your qualifications relate to those in another country.

In order to know the details about an official national credential evaluation centre/service, the first step is to contact the national authority in charge of higher education issues in the country where you need an evaluation: please note that each country has specific rules and procedures to evaluate foreign qualifications.

Information about specific procedures for ENIC-NARIC countries is available on each country page. Please click on "Countries of the Networks" and then on the name of the country of interest and contact the national information centre of that country for expert assistance.

For information on evaluation procedures in other countries, please visit the Recognition Conventions section of this website.